Last Updated: January 1, 1998
January 3, 1997
- Band plays at Clinton Arena at game versus Canisius. Clinton wins. Young is absent. The game is on film.
January 4, 1997
- Band plays at Clinton Arena at game versus Salmon River. Clinton wins. Hirshfield and Younger are absent. After a hardy meal at Roma's, band plays at the Clinton High School gymnasium in game versus Notre Dame. Clinton loses. Vasselli, Young, and Hirshfield are absent from the night game. Both games are on film.
January 12, 1997
- Parucki & Barnaba complete their seventh original, entitled "Blue Skies" as named by Melissa Miller, a DUSK associate.
January 13, 1997
- Parucki, Barnaba, and Dahlin take Miller home to Geneva. On the way back, band politics are discussed. Also this evening, a tape of the band's arrangement of the National Anthem is played at a home basketball game.
January 14, 1997
- Band meeting is held at the school at 4pm. Band plays at Clinton Arena at game vs. Proctor. Clinton wins. Band has perfect attendance (Barnaba, Parucki and Young attend). The game is on film.
January 17, 1997
- Band holds their third Recording Session at the school from 2-5pm. Band records "Star-Spangled Banner", "Legend", "Family Feud", "ESPN II", and "One Day". Hirshfield and Young are missing. There is an audio tape of the recording session.
January 21, 1997
- Band plays at Clinton gymnasium for Clinton Varsity Basketball vs. VVS. Barnaba, Parucki, Young, and Hirshfield are absent.
January 25, 1997
- Band plays at Clinton gymnasium for Clinton Colorguard Show. Star-Spangled Banner is played. Barnaba, Parucki, Young, and Hirshfield missing.
January 31, 1997
- Band plays at Clinton Arena for Clinton Varsity Hockey loss vs New Hartford. 6-5. Barnaba & Parucki don't make the trip because of blizzard conditions. Ben Young, though, makes the trip and plays in his final event with DUSK.
February 3, 1997
- Band plays at Clinton gymnasium for Clinton Varsity Basketball win Barnaba and Parucki are absent.
February 7, 1997
- Band plays at Clinton Arena for Clinton Varsity Hockey win vs RCH. Barnaba and Parucki are absent..
February 22, 1997
- Band plays at Heart Run & Walk in New York Mills. Rain forces them to leave early. Band plays for season ending loss vs New Hartford at Utica Auditorium. Game goes to four OT's and is finally ended in a shootout. Both events are on film.
March 1, 1997
- Band plays at The Almost Prime-time Café at the KAC. Band plays 10 songs from 8:30-9:00pm. The event is on film.
March 9, 1997
- Band practices Irish songs at Dahlin's. 12-2pm.
March 15, 1997
- Band plays in St. Patrick Day Parade in Utica. Barnaba and Parucki are absent.
April 24, 1997
- Band holds "Originals only" practice at Dahlin's, plays baseball and frisbee after. Schlist breaks frisbee.
May 26, 1997
- Band has band meeting at Dahlin's. 7:30-9pm.
May 29, 1997
- Band has interview with the Clinton Courier. 2:30pm-3:30pm.
May 30, 1997
- Band plays at Party at Hirshfield's. Ryan Miller auditions for the band as guitarist. 7-9pm
June 1, 1997
- Band practices at Parucki's house. Ryan Miller is sworn in as an official DUSK member. 7:30-9pm.
June 9, 1997
- Band practices at Dahlin's house in an upstairs room from 3-4:30pm. That Thing You Do! is premiered.
June 14, 1997
- Band plays at the Almost Prime-Time Cafe on the Village Green from 10-10:45pm, with Hernandez, Barnaba and Dahlin playing with Dickie Teasdale just before this with "Piano Man" and "American Pie".
June 23, 1997
- The core members Dahlin, Barnaba, Parucki, and Mroz spend the afternoon looking to buy a new sound system and drop speakers off to be fixed at Peate's Music House in Utica. Also, Barnaba buys a new keyboard at Big Apple.
June 24, 1997
- DUSK practices at Clinton High School 12-2pm. Schlist is missing. "Soul Man", "Saturday in the Park", "Great Balls of Fire", and "Celebration" are learned.
June 25, 1997
- Barnaba has sectional with Mroz & Schlist. 5:30-7:30pm.
June 26, 1997
- DUSK appears in Clinton Courier for interview given on May 29. Largearticle and picture appear in the paper.
June 27, 1997
- Band practices at Dahlin's from 6-7pm. Hirshfield and Vasselli are absent.
June 30, 1997
- Sectional held at Barnaba's from 12-1 with Miller, Hirshfield, and Dahlin absent.
July 2, 1997
- Band practices at Dahlin's from 7-9pm. Parucki is absent.
July 3, 1997
- Band practices at Dahlin's on Barnaba's birthday from 7-9pm. Miller is absent. Also, band appears in the Clinton Courier for the second time in two weeks for the concert on the green on July 8th.
July 4, 1997
- DUSK plays on trailer through the village in the parade. Rain is narrowly avoided. Signs announcing the concert on July 8 are on the trailer.
July 6, 1997
- Band practices at Dahlin's with new, borrowed sound system from 5-9pm in preparation for concert on the 8th.
July 8, 1997
- Band concert on the green from 7-9 is cancelled due to rain. Rescheduled date will be set.
July 11, 1997
- DUSK appears in the Clinton Courier for the third time in three weeks. Picture of the band in the parade on July 4th is shown in the centerfold ofthe paper.
July 13, 1997
- DUSK plays at the Utica Boilermaker. 8am-11am. There is film of the event.
July 26, 1997
- DUSK plays at Parucki's Dad's Birthday Bash. 6pm to 10pm. Miller is absent. The event is on film.
August 1, 1997
- Ryan Miller officially quits DUSK.
- Parucki and Barnaba complete their second original with lyrics entitled "Open Book".
October 3, 1997
- Parucki and Barnaba complete their third original with lyrics and call it "Get on with your life".
November 1, 1997
- Band practices at Dahlin's. Hernandez is missing. A guest guitarist and bassist are present.
December 19, 1997
- Band plays at hockey game vs Hamilton. Jeff Mroz is missing. Clinton wins 6-0. A guest guitarist is present.
·Home·The Band·The Music·The Friends· The Listening Booth· Miscellaneous·
You can contact DUSK at:firstname.lastname@example.org