Last Updated: January 1, 1998
January 9, 1998
- Band plays at 8-5 Clinton hockey loss. DUSK makes a small hockey comeback. Hernandez is absent.
January 19, 1998
- Parucki and Barnaba colloborate one night to write a song and finish one that night. They call it "What's going on?", written in Parucki's basement.
June 14, 1998
- Band practices at 3pm at Dahlin's Father's barn in Vernon. All are present except Parucki, Barnaba, and Jeff Mroz. Jesse Cross, guitarist, plays with the band.
June 28, 1998
- DUSK plays at Anne-Marie Moffit's graduation party. Nick Hance, bassist, fills in for Hernandez, who is absent. Barnaba is also absent.
June 30, 1998
- Band practices at Dahlin's. Nick Hance, bassist, is there to cover Hernandez for a week or so. Hirshfield is absent. Hance will quickly become Hernandez' permanent replacement.
July 3, 1998
- Band practices at Dahlin's on Barnaba's birthday. Hirshfield and Schlist are absent.
July 5, 1998
- Band practices at Dahlin's. Jeff Mroz is absent.
July 6, 1998
- Band practices at Dahlin's. Cross, Hirshfield, and Jeff Mroz are absent. Band attends "Classified" concert in Utica after.
July 7, 1998
- DUSK's 4th Annual Concert on the Green is enjoyed by all. Concert from 7-9 with after-celebration at Hirshfield's.
July 12, 1998
- Band plays at 1998 Boilermaker Race in Utica, NY.
November 27, 1998
- DUSK practices at the DUSK barn, sets up the float and decorates it, has lunch, and plays in the Shopper's Stroll parade that night at 7pm in the Clinton Village.
·Home·The Band·The Music·The Friends· The Listening Booth· Miscellaneous·
You can contact DUSK at:email@example.com